"I shall pass through this world but once.

If therefore, there be any kindness I can show,

or any good thing I can do, let me do it now:

let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."

― Etienne de Grellet

With all that is going in the world,

It can be easy to miss the every day opportunities to be kind, but those opportunities have not gone away!

We always have the opportunity to choose our words and how we express them. We have the power to choose to focus our actions on growing loving kindness in the every day moments.

And on top of that, research shows that being kind even helps us each to feel better!

What's not to love?


We invite you to
join our collaborative art project
to help build more hope and co-create a better world


What is one of your favourite small acts of kindness to share?