Hello beautiful souls.
Happy new month to you!
May this month bring you satisfaction, peace and joy.
May all the desires of your heart be granted.
May this be the beginning of new things in your life.

July was a beautiful, scary, difficult and yet inspiring month. My son turned 21 and my daughter was a passenger in a severe vehicle accident. She has injuries which will take some time to heal, but is making progress daily.

Our country saw rioting and violence and mental health stepped into the forefront seeing helplines flooded with those needing extra care.

Communities stood together, protecting suburbs, cleaning up affected areas and reminding us what an amazing country we live in. The spirit of Ubuntu is alive and well.

My daughter left hospital on the same day that I obtained a protection order against an exceptionally abusive neighbour.

I presented a zoom workshop on resilience during the unrest in our country. I have since recorded this workshop and uploaded it to YouTube should you be interested in watching and gaining a few valuable tools to help you spring back after such a difficult period collectively.

I am presenting another zoom workshop this Friday on self-love and respect. If you would like to join the meeting do let me know.

I have a new upload going live on Friday the 6th with an extra tool on challenging your thoughts for resilience. So be sure to subscribe to Paws 4 Self care with Di so you can watch my new video.

I have a beautiful WhatsApp group where we are doing a gratitude challenge, should you want to join us. I will be posting about upcoming workshops and new videos etc there too. Its all about building yourself up and assisting your mental health.
A little tip I shared today: If our routine is out of sync, we tend to feel out of sync too. Its good to take a breath and refocus. Take a quick stop to the bathroom and practice a breathing technique / or step outside and get a little fresh air or a drink of water. This can help you reset the moment and refocus.
Remember stamping your feet on the floor or walking helps to ground us, as well as drinking water or running water over our wrists.

My monthly anxiety and depression support group for ladies is on the 20th of August at 10am. If you feel a support group would be good for you, do head by the South African Depression and Anxiety Group website and look at the get help section for a group that you could be interested in.

do follow my socials for updates and inspiration
@DinkiK on Twitter and
@8ightInfinity on both Instagram and Facebook.
@paws4selfcare on Facebook too!

Stay strong, be positive, and fulfil your dreams
with love, light, purrs and wags,
Di
xxx


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more