I didn't even think about the 100 mile option today. This (46 miles) was plenty. One of the tougher days of pedaling. Big, long hills. At least the weather was good.

I feel like I'm in the movie, Groundhog Day. The scenery is the same day after day. Hilly road with forests on either side. A few small variances but, for the most part, it's been the same for a week.

It's not that the scenery isn't nice. I'm sure it would be very enjoyable in a motorized vehicle. On a bicycle it just gets very monotonous.

This is big deer hunting area. I'm seeing lots of deer crossing the road. The WiFi password at hotel is DeerHunt and they have deer coolers!

Tomorrow will be about 55 miles of riding. I'm going off the route and down the other side of the lake/river. Hoping for a bit different view. Probably not but at least I'll cross some water.

Over the Appalachian Trail, Camino, and Sea2Key, I've totaled about 270 days of adventure. Today may have been the first day I didn't take a single picture.

Below are a few highlight pics from the AT. It will at least give you something to look at! Plus, there are a few newbies who missed out on that!!

Ride on.

Just Pete