Well today managed to be slightly more exciting.

I started the day with my usual run but managed to change up the route slightly. I came home and immediately did my NourishMoveLove workout. I hadn't planned to do it, but it was just a ten minute one. It was deadly! I'll be lucky to be able to lift my arms tomorrow!

I picked my friend Em up and we headed to a gluten free bakery I had heard about on Instagram. She's a pretty awesome friend that she's up for going to a bakery that has nothing else around it. It was awesome!!! I had seen the Gluten Free Epicurean had a gluten free, dairy free jelly donut and wanted to try it. I don't even like donuts but my running buddy talks about them all the time and lately I've been craving one. I went a little crazy, but had to eat the raspberry ice cream sandwich immediately as it wouldn't have made it the hour drive home. These are the two items I have eaten so far:

I had an appointment for a test this afternoon and got through it so my treat was the jelly filled donut. It was the best donut I've ever had!!

I spent some time knitting today on my Rock It Tee. This one seems to be taking forever! I needed to accomplish something so I made a dishcloth for my dad. He said he wanted a larger cloth than I had made before, so I got busy. I love that this one used up three of my cotton leftovers. I got the idea for the diagonal split from watching The Yarn Hoarder podcast. The cotton thread is very thin so I held a white, and cream together. One side has yellow with those two and the other half has green with it.

I got some rolling and yoga done today as well so I have another all star day:)

Well I'm going back to knitting on the tee.

Have fun!

AJ


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more