The 'Twisties' - News Reports:

Gymnasts are not the only ones who get the twisties. One ex gymnast said she had it, and it's like a switch being thrown in the brain which turns off the natural balance system. As an old guy with leg problems my balance is gone for now. Badly. Right enough it is like a switch in the brain has turned the balance system off. Knocking a tennis ball around might bring it back when my legs are healed. This is why old people, especially, need balance aids like walking sticks and Zimmers. (I was offered a Zimmer. Give me a tennis racket and a ball to hit when my legs are better instead) Find the key to this switch (Tree Of Life?) and you'll cure motor neurone disease, Alzheimer's disease, and a few other such ailments. It is the poisoned water supply and gas in my case, and probably everyone else's cases also.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more