In the sunflower field and still not at the levy. This is quite a green beauty from the 40's. On one side you see my vase of flowers that I had cut and was not done filling it yet; I really stuffed them in there. This was a precarious shot as the wind had begun to pickup from a storm that was on the horizon. We got caught in the downpour as we were on the road home and fortunately not while in the field.

That would've gotten very messy and muddy.

I don't know if you are able to climb into the back of the truck to pose for a photo but you can sit inside with access from the passenger side. I didn't sit in the truck myself but there were other props elsewhere in the fields with old tractors that I did sit on. Not sure if I'm ready to share my imitation of Green Acres with you just yet. We'll see.

By the way... I was wearing overalls

Teri 🌻

Green Chevy Pickup Truck, 1940's, Chevrolet, pickup truck
1940's pickup truck, Chevrolet, pickup truck, smiles of sunflowers, sunflower field, Pataskala, Ohio

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more