There's nothing quite quintessential as a voyage

A journey past many elaborate mazes filled with love and carnage

A calm so steady in my heart

In a life violently shaking to play its part

I love God for the many things

The big things and so much so, the little things

The connections in the stars

To the connection in our flaws

With His strength and presence

Engulfed by Christs' essence

I feel safe

Its hard to believe that in this place

With how its changed

Corona the crook

But He still maintained!

With how it took

And yet He still gives

So look

I know God is in all of us

Even in grief

His plans will still speak

So when you look, you must listen

Only those who acknowledge His presence can become one with His mission

Like Monday goes through Sunday and back to Monday again

Seek, seek Him seven times over

Until looking and finding becomes natural

Until showing gratitude stops being optional

I give thanks for these last 30 years

But, to these last 280 days especially

I sought Your spiritual ways to fill the void in me

Alas, it was never about me

You teach and I listen

As me became we

I saw the bigger picture growing within

Of love and family

Of health and peace

Togetherness and humility

Let no one be left behind

In Gods' promises

Discipline will teach us to keep them deep in our hearts

And with the Word as our armor

Lets wear it everyday with power

Because the devil works every hour

Clocking double shifts trying keep us away

From Christs' love and that beautiful place

So take your voyage but, seek Him beforehand

He will help you maneuver your lifes' maze and all its cryptic anagrams

But crucially, give thanks even before you get through it and all your other plans

Stay woke

Stay praying

Soar

For there is no other flight path

I am grateful...for my talents are now aligned with my relationship with You...


Photo Credit: Ruel Calitis


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more