IF NOT FOR GOD WHO AM I

For every man to succeed in life he must have an encounter with his destiny helper, for God has kept a man for everyone who is on his path to glory, it was like a dream in the night when this whole struggle started many years ago, all seems like it was an effort in futility, but an encounter with PIUS BESONG ABANG alias RACKBLUE aka AB AMANI JOJO CONCEPT made my dreams to become a reality

All through my music career, I have come across great men and women, but this very kind of PIUS BESONG ABANG is rare, for everything he has done for my career to have a meaning, yet he has never ask about what I can do for him, he has never felt bad about my continual request, BOSS you are a good man

Guys yesterday I was privileged to be interviewed by HIT 95.9 FM calabar, this is my very first interviewed in such an echelon and it feel really good, because I came in contact with a lot of other young talents that did not only moltivate me but inspired me to do even more better, I thought music was all about going to studio but to my greatest amazement music doesn't end in a one stand studio but travelling to new environments and better places make all the difference between you and others

I want to sincerely from the depth of my heart say thank you my boss Mr PIUS BESONG ABANG aka AB AMANI JOJO CONCEPT, for all you have been doing for young talents and less privilege and most especially for sponsoring my music, may the good God that rewards good men rewards you and continue to guide you always

I will continue to put in my best to make you proud, FOR MUSIC IS NOT WHAT I DO BUT WHO I AM

Guys continue to tone in to HIT 95.9 FM every evening by 5-7pm and listen to your boy JEZYTO, one love and Jah bless you all


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more