It was another busy day!

I went to bed last night at 8pm which explains why there was no post and slept right through until 6:30 this morning. I am always tired right now:(

On Tuesdays I have made it my goal to dress a little more upscale. Today I wore a nice pair of heeled black loafers. Well when I slipped my feet out of them at lunch- my students noticed there was black stuff all over my feet. I guess the inside of my shoes are disintegrating. Anyone know how to stop this from happening?

It was a busy day of printing, creating an Al About Me poster and graphing our eye colour. This afternoon my students had music which is both good and bad. It's good because they leave at 2pm and I have the rest of the time to prep but it's bad because the music teacher was super late bringing them out to the front patio for dismissal and doesn't follow the same protocol I do. Again, I'm not sure how I'm going to solve this problem as I have explained how I dismiss the kids and where…🙄

I did get out for a run with Dennis today. It was really tough as my legs were sore from my workout on Saturday and Monday. No more taking a week off- it's too hard to get back into it! Dennis made me run faster than I usually do though so that's good!

We have just heard that run clinic will be starting back up at the end of October so if I get a spot in that, I'll have to give up trivia.

For tonight though, I got to go to trivia.

Where did Dorothy want to go when she wanted to go home in Wizard of Oz?

Kansas

Which Harry Potter professors were in Love Actually?

Severus Snape and Sybil Trelawney

What does ICYMI mean?

In case you missed it

What means get something for something in legalese?

Quid pro quo

Who was performing when the first floss dance was performed?

Katy Perry

We died in the Kahoot round:(

In the last round we seemed to know a lot.

Which character played the piano in Peanuts?

Schroeder

Who played the matriarch in Knives Out?

Jamie Lee Curtis

Who has won the most men's world soccer games?

Brazil

What is Johnson and Johnson releasing in various skin tones?

Bandaids

What country is known for Jerk Chicken?

Jamaica

What lake is Kelowna on?

Okanagan

Who is the best known scientist from BC?

David Suzuki

Ok I'm off to bed, have fun!

AJ


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more