It is such a good thing that the new kittens arrived today. Ever since the last two left on Wednesday I keep thinking that I need to go check on the kittens, forgetting there aren't any in the foster room now. And my body heads there to check on them, and Gracie keeps going to the door too. So my brain, body, and dog can now be un-confused, because there are kittens in the foster room again.

Three boys this time, about 9 weeks old. They were born in rescue, so super friendly. It took them only moments to adjust to their new digs, though I'm sure they will settle in more thoroughly over the next week or so. I don't know a whole lot about them yet, but here they are:

Mickey

Austin

Miller

More about them when I get to know them better. Have a good weekend!


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more