Anything really strange about your high school ? Yes. The school had a big auditorium but it was closed the entire time I was in high school. No one ever went in. There were all types of rumors and stories about why it was closed off. Everything from it being haunted to it being the site of a major crime that happened decades ago. All I know is no one went in and it was never used.
Anything really strange happen in highscool? This girl went to a famous rapper's concert and he jump into the crowd and kicked her right in the chest. They called 911 and she spent the night in the hospital. She came back to school a day later and in the middle of class she jumps out her seat and screams I can't breath! She runs out the classroom door and starts crawling down the hall and the she just finally just lays there. She blamed all of that on getting kicked in the chest by a rapper. We were confident that she was not injured at all, I guess no one could prove it. She was way too dramatic for a person who couldn't breath. Someone that can't breathe isn't going to run out of a room full of people who can help. Also she was talking the entire time,"I can't breath, I think its from the other night when M****d **n jumped into the crowd and kicked me in the chest. Please call the paramedics!". If you can't breath you couldn't get out a monologue about why you can't breath. She was playing it up for the money and it worked well for her.
She was a senior that year and when she graduated she bought a big two story house downtown and a nice new car and she didn't work for years. I don't know if shes ever worked. All because a rapper jumped in the crowd and kicked her in the chest. She found smart lawyer.
| This post is ad-supported |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment