I've been watching some spooky clips from a series called @shortestblockbusters. Shortestblockbuster's home is on tictok. but I still haven't even figured out snapchat, so I've been watching these on youtube.

My techy shortcomings aside, I have to say I've enjoyed these clips, some are a little more polished then the others but that really doesn't matter because in this challenge you have 15 seconds to make someone care about your story. I think what made these three  so enjoyable for me is that the filmmakers had a focus and they stayed there so after the clip was over you had one single image in your head. Brilliant.

In the first clip, there is a lot going on but the ending made me laugh and want to watch more of these clips so I did.

Halloween is days away and these treats are tasty enough until you can score on THE BIG DAY, so enjoy.