How did it get to be Thursday again so fast? Never mind: it's spring!
I groomed the boarding dog, "Bauer" yesterday. I had time, as someone on the schedule didn't get here. The big lab was quite unnerved at being lifted onto the table, but with a few treats and cajoling, he settled down.
Looking after so many large dogs with muddy paws and big piles of poop takes all morning. Several of this week's roster will also shred blankets, and spill water and food. I did doggy laundry and people laundry. Mica and I managed to get to McBride for groceries (Senior Day!", and the mail.
I didn't get away yesterday, but thought we should have hamburgers. I made the smallest batch of buns ever.

Minna and I have a bond.


She's the smallest guest, obedient and clean

A sentry
Casey will go home today, probably Pepsi too. Birdie was dropped off for just overnight and "beautification" before her family moves far away.

Casey

Baxter & Grizzly
A dog named Hank will have a sleepover and grooming too. I love Hank, but he doesn't visit often.

Pepsi, 110 lbs of enthusiasm

Here's our driveway with the nice view. I used to Photoshop the hydro wires out of photos, but this is reality.


This is the million dollar view at the Peterson Ranch.
No comments:
Post a Comment