The photo above was taken when I was in Sicily in 2018 while the image below is a Skipper I captured this morning while out with the doggies here in Cyprus. The rest is a mix from near and far…
I found this Swallowtails among the flowers in our garden the other day. My favorite among butterflies.
Below is a photo of mating butterflies that I took in Malta in 2019.
A very special moment for me and I guess, also for the butterflies.
The photos below were all taken here in Cyprus this spring. I'm not very good at identifying species but I think I know at least three which you can see if you click on an images, correct me if I'm wrong.
I found the butterfly below among my photos from Borneo 2017.
I had forgotten about it so it was a nice surprise.
Ending where I started, in Sicily where the butterfly seems to take a deep dive to drink from the flower's sweet nectar. Nature, its insects and plants are all precious! Let's take care of this, before it's too late.
Positive thinking!
It doesn't take much to feel joy in our everyday life.
For Denzil's Nature Photo Challenge #13: Butterflies
No comments:
Post a Comment