Swept under the rug, Skeletons in the closet, Past sins, Who among us is perfect, I've judged others and still judge others whether I do it on purpose or not, What gives me that right, Nothing, Is it a flaw, I don't want to j… | csincere March 27 | Swept under the rug, Skeletons in the closet, Past sins, Who among us is perfect, I've judged others and still judge others whether I do it on purpose or not, What gives me that right, Nothing, Is it a flaw, I don't want to judge because I'm the last person who should be judging anyone, I feel that way about myself and everyone I know and have ever met, Yet we all still do it, Judge by appearance, Judge by financial status, Judge by race, Judge by occupation, Judge by past mistakes, The list can go on and on, But again who are we to judge, Is it right, Is it wrong, Sometimes the answer gets really blurry... | | | | | You can also reply to this email to leave a comment. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment