I had to truly concentrate to decide what day this is, all day so far. I groomed this wee favourite, and she was here on the correct date and time. So that helped me feel a bit more grounded. We have a "new norm" here. Boarding today are… | Ann Schwartz March 4 | I had to truly concentrate to decide what day this is, all day so far. I groomed this wee favourite, and she was here on the correct date and time. So that helped me feel a bit more grounded. We have a "new norm" here. Boarding today are Casey, Kona and BayVill. Rocky got picked up by his loving owner after her night shift. It feels busy here. I was politely asked to groom Casey while she's here for a couple of days. I don't feel pushed, but need to organize my time as I'm away tomorrow for a dentist appointment in Prince George. Just scooping poop and knocking the snow off BayVill's kennel cover today seemed exhausting in the cold. | | | | | You can also reply to this email to leave a comment. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment