Happy Birthday to Susannah!
π π° π§ π πΈ π πΊ π π° π§ π πΈ π πΊ π π° π§ π πΈ
I haven't been able to sign in to Facebook or Messenger today to send our friend Susannah a birthday greeting.
ππππππππππππππππππππ
We're on our way to Prince George for dual dentist appointments. It is an exceptionally beautiful day, crisp and clear, with good road conditions.
Gary never really acknowledges a trip to the city as an opportunity to shop, but I have a list and will try not to test his patience. Even a lunch date with my beloved is an opportunity, so there's that: I can keep my list short.
I might have chances to shop with Shelly later in this month. Also another trip with Gary. π€·πΌ♀️ We feel grateful for the new car (with the heated seats and satellite radio/tunes).
π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️π️
No comments:
Post a Comment