Another beautiful day in the neighborhood! I've been puttering in the greenhouse; it's a voyage of discovery no matter how tidy I believe I left the place late last fall. I had support. That leash is so slack she could have stepped out of it, but… | Ann Schwartz March 27 | Another beautiful day in the neighborhood! I've been puttering in the greenhouse; it's a voyage of discovery no matter how tidy I believe I left the place late last fall. I had support. That leash is so slack she could have stepped out of it, but she was happy right there. Mica is supposed to be leashed: doctor's orders for an ACL (ligament) issue. "Oh, you again? Got oats?" No big plans for the day, same pace as I am becoming accustomed to. Hope your day is just the pace you want, and that you're happy and well. If not, I hope things get better. XXX ~ Ann Donna Peterson photo: their ranch in early spring 2024 | | | | | You can also reply to this email to leave a comment. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment